Thursday, June 25, 2009

Spain's Out...!!!

Spain is out of the Confederations Cup
They lost 2-0 to USA
what a sad sad day

USA was awesome, their defense was near perfection
Spain was good too
but they couldn't break down the USA defense
The Spaniards got nervous when they conceded
so they were rushing into any attack
mis passing and mis controlling and all
and they were so busy attacking that they left the defense vulnerable

well done to team USA
they were the better team tonight
Spain was good but USA was better
it's sad to say that..

oh well,
like what Iker said
"We had to lose one day"

i agree with what he says,
even a great team will have to lose one day
no team will keep a perfect record
still love them and Iker Casillas nonetheless









United they stand to demolish Racism in the football world













I hate to see Iker sad
damn sad,
I think I'm sadder for his behalf
than to the team's behalf













Spain will now stay in South Africa till Sunday
for the 3rd place play-off
then it will be back to Madrid for holiday
won't be able to see him play till August
unless Astro shows the Peace Cup tournaments
and Real Madrid's friendly games

all the best to the Spanish National Team

3 comments:

Threezy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Threezy said...

Hey,
I was also amazed at USA's defence. They threw so many players in to defend and every time Spain had an opening they closed it down. One of the best defensive plays I've seen in a long time. USA's formation really worked well.

Anyway, South Africa's been knocked out (not that I'm surprised... they were playing Brazil), but SA held their own for most of the game.

I was actually planning to go watch the Confed-Cup but tickets are all sold out. Luckily I managed to get tickets for the 2010 world cup. I bought tickets for all the games being played and I'm hoping to see France in one of the games. Here in SA our schools and universities will actually be closed for 2 months so that we can go watch the games.

Why don't you and a few friends book tickets? Apparently there are special "accomodation included" packages for tourists.

Wow, this comment has turned into a blog post :D

Peace
~~~~~~
Threezy
~~~~~~

For some strange reason my previous comment posted blank, so this is a repost.

Amber Tan said...

hey Threezy,

The Confed Cup tickets was sold out??
I watch the game on the Tv and the stadium looks pretty empty..
Are they selling limited tickets??

I hope I could go to SA next year to watch Spain but June 2010 will be around my final months of degree, so I have lots of studying to do. =(

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. Take lots of pictures then