Friday, June 26, 2009

Iker Casillas will be a White for life

First of all, I'm delighted to know that
Real Madrid had finally decided to sign a defender
They'd been bidding for strikers, wingers and midfielders
when the obvious problem in Real is their defense

so FINALLY,
they signed
Raul Albiol Tortajada
from Valencia

I'm sure he will adapt well
since he's a Spanish
and he has his international teammate to help out:-
Iker Casilas, Sergio Ramos & Ruben De La Red


















WELCOME TO THE CLUB RAUL ALBIOL

another good news,
Iker Casillas says he will stay
told you so..woots













Madridista angel
for life





here's an article from www.guardian.co.uk

Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas maintains his future is at the Bernabéu following reports linking him with Manchester United.

Reports in the both the Spanish and English media suggested United were looking to invest some of the £80m they are set to receive from Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo on Casillas. However, Casillas was quoted by AS as saying: "There is absolutely nothing, neither from United nor another club. Neither my agent nor Madrid have informed me of any offer, and nobody has called me either."

The 28-year-old has been a regular for his hometown club since making his debut in 1999. In February 2008 he signed a new contract, tying him to Real until the completion of the 2016-17 season, and the Spain captain insists he is looking to see the deal through.

"I have a contract with Madrid until 2017 and what I'm thinking about is completing it. Everybody knows Madrid are in my heart and that I'm a White until I die. I joined Real Madrid as a child and Madrid is my home."

Casillas added: "The fans should be calm, there is nothing at all from Manchester [United] or any other club. I'm from Spain and from Madrid, and that's it."


















Why is he so damn handsome??
damn it
<3

-Everybody knows Madrid are in my heart and that I'm a White until I die-

No comments: