Tuesday, June 9, 2009

promises, promises and promises

Are promises made so that they can be broken?
How would you feel?
If someone made you a promise
and then the person never did what he or she promised
instead the person just walk off
without telling you why

No one should make a promise to another person
if that person is not capable of fulfilling it
hold on to your words
cause talk is cheap

I finally know now
cause you showed it very well
that promises were made to be broken

I hope someone breaks their promise to you
so you will know how it feels


I gotta stop filling my blog
ranting bout worthless human beings

on a good note
Real Madrid had sign Kaka
and he said
he is happy to be able to work alongside
Raul and CASILLAS..
woots

WELCOME TO REAL MADRID KAKA


I miss my precious so so much <3


-how many times am i going back and forth?-

No comments: