Tuesday, June 16, 2009

16062002- 7 Years <3

16th of June has finally arrived
been wondering who this Casillas guy was
found out his 1st name
IKER CASILLAS

at 1st i thought it was pronounce as
I-KER CA-SI-LLAS

and so on the 16th of June 2002
i decided to watch this Iker guy play
it was Spain Vs Rep of Ireland
I kept asking my dad all sorts of questions

Iker was amazing in that match
saving 3 penalties to help Spain advance
The dad told me that penalties aren't always easy to save
and that made me decide that Iker Casillas will be my new hobby

I found out lots bout him on the net
found out his club- Real Madrid
added that club as my new hobby

I started watching and learning football when the football season starts
fell in love with football
fell even more in love with Real Madrid and Iker

and found out that his name is actually pronounced as
E-KER CA-SI-YYAS

Turns out that this hobby has turned 7 years old
In this 7 years
I've spend endless amount of cash to get Iker's related stuff
his figurine
his jersey
magazines
posters
and all sorts of football stuffs

and in this 7 years, Iker's career and life did affect me
I stayed up in the early hours of the morning to watch his match
crying at times when his team loses
rejoice when his team wins
debating and arguing for him

and during this 7 years
Iker Casillas won 2 La Liga
He lifted the Euro 2008 for his country
He took 4th place for the Ballon D'Or
a truly amazing career
















































































Ironically, the day I saw Iker on the tv,
Spain was playing South Africa
and 7 years later
which is now
He is in South Africa
for Confederations Cup for his country

I know all of this doesn't make any sense to u people
but it does to me
though he isn't in my life literally
though he's a celebrity that will never know of my existence
though he's a dream that will never come true
I will still love him
he's a tattoo in my heart which I can't ever erase












love him then, love him now, love him forever

stop asking me to stop loving him, cause I won't
stop asking me to stop dreaming of him, cause I won't
stop asking me why I love him, cause I myself do not know the answer

he will always be someone I will never have

-to him I'm invisible but to me he's all that I can see-

No comments: