Wednesday, June 17, 2009

High on Iker & Hook on Cook!!!

gosh-ness, the weather's been horrible
it's so damn hot
and as usual
when the weather is bad-my health is bad

having flu almost everyday
which led to sore throat
which will lead to coughing
and lastly asthma
may God bless my soul

the daddy asked me to go out
jalan-jalan and get fresh air
but once I step out,
i can't stop sweating
how to jalan-jalan in this kinda weather
you tell me, how?

I wake up around 11
the weather is already hot by then
and by evening, I'll be too lazy to go out
and I'm not allow to jalan-jalan alone after 6

maybe cause I sleep late all the time
I sleep when people are awake
and awake when people are asleep
I've been watching the repeat of American Idol
David Cook's season <3

and I've been reading story books
couldn't seem to put the book down once I start
borrowed the books from Pauline
I love Sugar Daddy

and I've been searching for Iker pictures
and watching him on youtube
I dreamt of myself watching Iker on youtube last night

but I swear I drink lots of H2O everyday
I need to pee every hour
cause i keep filling my stomach with water
aarrgghh

neway, I went to Chillis for a family lunch last Sat
went to the 1U outlet
no pichas though
not good to cam-whore
and keep snapping pictures when the grandparents is around
the food portion in Chillis is freaking huge
the food isn't too bad
that's basically what i did during the weekend
and oh ya, some shopping

I swear that I'm super high on Iker right now
and super hook on David Cook

stupid flowing nose
making me damn sleepy
gonna tido a lil while


















toodles for now peeps

-my heart is my possession-

No comments: