Saturday, October 11, 2008

weekend leisure

1st week of college was...ok
damn tired though
classes kinda early....
1st week also damn lots of assignment + homework to do
must do later

yday nite, went to Cineleisure to watch House Bunny with Daddy Terence and Sayang
went dress hunting for dinner and dance
saw a nice black dress
rm 170..not worth it
n the dress made me look shorter

after that we went and get lecka-lecka
didn't have my fave peppermint
so i ate ferrero rocher and nockies
not as yummy as peppermint though
Pauline had chocolate and i can't remember what

we couldn't finish the ice cream in time for the movie
so we smuggled it in
Pauline put it in her handbag
i put mine in Daddy's sweater pocket

before we went in
Terence told me
"wake me up went the movie finish"
"u wont sleep..it will be super funny"

end up, Terence was laughing louder than
Pauline and me combine
I kept laughing at the way he laughed

went to a family dinner just now
goin to teman daddy Terence to get his tattoo tomorrow


















-the pieces of my heart are missing you-

No comments: