Tuesday, October 7, 2008

now and then

so far college's been boring
have 4 hours break every monday
so went to redbox yesterday durin break
and we manage to stuff 8 people in a myvi...

today had 2 hours plus break
so wen to Wendy's Bistro with Sayang, KC and Fifi boi
and had a small drama at the car park
damn funny

neway dis are some pichas from 1u that day










AshAsh sayang and me

oh ya oh ya
member bout that thing i did
well here it is
jeng jeng jeng..
















then....











now


yupz....

i cut my hair
it's not a big deal actually
just that my hair's been long all dis while
and now its short















the length


a lot of people has been askin me
"why so short?"
even my mum asked me....

i did chop quite a lot off
kinda miss my long hair now..
































can only look now...
Jamie and Pauline chopped their hair before
n i did now
n now left with........

Ms.Mabel
ahem ahem....
but i like ur long hair too...

-it's like OMG-

sentence of the moment
say it in Mr.Yeoh's slang

No comments: