Saturday, October 18, 2008

15 things that you don't know about me which u will know after reading this

Thanks a LOT Terence Toh

Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.NO TAG backs!

1- Before Iker, I used to love Nicky Byrne (Westlife)

2- I still sleep with my baby pillow, and i brought it to my training (Penang and Jake's)

3- I love Spanish sportsmen (Iker Casillas, Rafael Nadal, Fernando Alonso, Dani Pedrosa)

4- I'm a slow eater but I'm 10X slower if i eat soupy stuffs or porridge

5- I have a messy room (i throw my clothes everywhere, and during exams is worse - clothes and notes everywhere)

6- I'm still keeping my barbie dolls and polly pockets

7- I often do things last min (e.g. assignments and studying)

8- I'm afraid of the dark

9- I'm super duper scared of crawling insects, i tend to scream super loud

10- I use to be a tomboy coz I use to play with my cousin bros all the time

11- If someone were to pissed me off, I will somehow forgive them but I won't forget

12- I hate being alone

13- I'm afraid of deep water

14- I'm a night person, I tend to sleep at 4-5 am and wake up at 12 pm (except for college days)

15- I'm very picky when it comes to certain things

well that's it...
i don't have so many people to tag cause most of them are tagged by Terence di
so i hereby tag :-

1) Renelle *bluek*
2) Shou Yan
3) Ashleigh

i can't think nemore
still very pissed at that drama

No comments: