Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tag by Terence Daddy and Constance

Instructions :
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question,make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Name your best traits
eerrmm..loyal i guess

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
i love you and no matter what happens, u will always have a special place in my heart

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
can i have more than 3..?hehe..i want Pauline, Mabel, Jamie, Constance...can gila together and talk crap till someone come and rescue us..huhuu and i want Terence too..so he can find food and cook for us..he's our daddy so he must jaga us..

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most and with whom?
Madrid or Paris with Iker

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To marry Iker...no-la..to have a happy, healthy and wealthy life with my family and friends

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
nope

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family, friends, love ones and Iker

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Migrate to Madrid, give to my parents, go shopping and makan with friends and give charity

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depends

10. List out the good points of the person who tagged you.
my good daddy dearest

11. What am I doing now?
what do u think

12. What is your ambition?
not sure yet but hopefully i'll be able to work in Europe

13. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Irresponsible, Liar, Back stabber, Using people

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family, Friends, Iker, Baby Pillow and all my necessities

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Occasionally

16. What do you see when you look into a mirror?
Me, my closet and my bed

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Sayangs

18. What's your impression about this person who tagged you?
Childish but good daddy

19. What's your definition of love?
Love is about living happily with your one and only, family, friends healthily and rich-ly.

20. What are your hopes?
To pass my college with flying colours, get a good job and have a happy life.

I just wanna tag...

Renelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fool read a scarcely any of the articles on your website trendy, and I unqualifiedly like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement age muster and resolve be checking assist soon. Cheer repress out my put as highly and leave to me conscious what you think. Thanks.