Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SCENE 1

lady- where is ur daughter?

mum-oh..she's at home..doin assignments

lady-oh..how old is ur daughter? is she 13?

mum- ....eerr..she's 19

lady- (wth look)..oh

SCENE 2

her-how old are u?

me- u guess??

her- errmmm....16??

me- (do i look so kiddies feelin)....no..im not dat young la..im 19..

her-huh?? rely ar??

me- ask my mum la...

OH DEAR.....
do i look like a small kid...
but im kinda use to it

i still member in 2006 my aunt ask me
"wat standard are u in?"
sigh sigh

neway..im sick
i tink coz of all the late nite baths n tons of cold drinks durin cny
summore i din get enough sleep on monday
watch Real Madrid on sunday nite/monday mornin...
game was at 2
damn excitin game
real won 7-0
woots wootttttsss

neway precious angel hurt his right pinky durin trainin
so he accidentally hurt the injury durin the game
so had to put bandage
wen he lied on the floor
i could her my heart pumping like mad
but he was ok after that
the bernabue was showerin wit goals
*happy*

den i slept at 4 plus
woke up at 8
wen to coll at 9

had practical class
injured my finger while carvin the pineapple
but service was ok
manage to clear 8 plates
but i couldnt take the s&p
so my guest help to plc it on the plate
n mr.b saw....wth
den he quickly ran to me
n took the s&p n put it bak on the table
n i couldnt turn bak to him n grab it
so he knew that it was super heavy n i cant hold on any longer
so he put bak the s&p on my plate n ask me to go
den suddenly he appear bhind me n say let me help u
n he took the s&p 4 me...haha
n i was tryin to hold on till the kitchen
n wen i passed mr.tb..he ask me to smile
how the hell to smile wen ur carryin 8 plates on ur hands..
wth

neway...mr.b say my service was good
so i was happy...
but durin the final briefing
he talks n talks n talks n talks n talks n talks n talks
so class ended at almost 11
wth..so super tired
dats y i woke up wit flu+sore throat+headache+bad cough on tues
ate med n feel better but still.....


-j'aime iker casillas-

No comments: