Tuesday, February 5, 2008

freakin tired these days
on saturday i stayed up till 3 for real's game

bloody ass monyet referee was so buyers man
poor precious angel's team
the ref simply book real players
givin non deserve free kicks to almeria players
freakin pist off
real players keep fallin but he din do anythin
babi hippo....
den wen the almeria keeper should get a red card
he oni gave a yellow
n all iker did was reason wit the babi monyet
n he give iker a yellow card
damn pist off la thinkin bout the game

neway...on sunday
i wen pyramid wit my cuzzies from australia
n den i ter-saw the @ss h##$ from my trainin in a shop dat my cuzzies wen into
summore so emo after real's game
n must ter bump into some ppl
emo x2
neway i came home in the evenin
den wen to puchong to my other cuzzie hse
came home around 11 pm plus

den on monday wen to 1 utama wit my cuzzies again
dey rely wana do lots of shoppin b4 dey go bak to aust
den we came bak in the evenin
den wen to my cuzzie's uncle hse
n came home around 11
so so tired these days

goin here n thr
2moro gonna go sg.wang
da la la plc
cny comin but i don hav the mood to cny-ing around
keep thinkin bout finals
emo x3
sigh sigh















( my super cute little marshmallow nephew-rohan)
















(ro ros the poser)




-amber aime iker-

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

OMG!!! I want that kid!! Soooo fuckin' adorable!! I can feel my biological clock ticking louder! Hahahaha!!