Saturday, February 2, 2008

i dunno wat is wrong wit me these days
i've been losin my appetite
i haven been finishin my food since tgif that day
on thurs..i ate lunch wit the guys in wendy's but cant finish
then dinner time i false myself to finish my dish coz of some stuffs
den on fri..
lunch at wendy's again wit sayangs, kc n wes
luckily i shared wit pau coz i was rely full eventho i shared
n durin the nite i ate super little

n today..i cant finish my lunch
n now..dinner time
i cant finish my food also
wat is wrong wit me????
its either i eat half of wat it is..or i eat quarter of it















u're a treasure near impossible to find..j'taime
















( jamie...I AM INNOCENT....look at me :p)




-i h.e.a.r.t him-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey cutie,i'm losing my appetite.god knows what is wrong with us.maybe we are saving d space for yummylicious cny cookies?? =)

Anonymous said...

*cough cough*