Wednesday, February 20, 2008

get well soon IKER CASILLAS

my precious precious angel is still injured
his left pinky is still hurtin =(
but he's still playin n tahan-nin the pain
so kesian....
damn sakit hati

now he's orderin a special 4 finger glove so his pinky can b slip into the fourth finger compartment to reduce the risk of hurtin the injury more
so he will b playin..like a 4 fingers glove
my poor poor precious....
hope he gets well soon.....














( i heart u so so much <3 )



















please get well soon IKER CASILLAS

-i love him-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hy,I'm Maja,I'm from CroatiA,I'm also a big fan of Iker Casillas!I think he is the best goalkeeper in the world and the cutest guy,,,

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm Silar I'm from Canada I am also the biggest Iker Casillas fan! Personally I think he is best goalkeeper in the WORLD! and the hottest one too ;)

Roxy said...

Casillas is the best goalkeeper I'm Roxy and I'm from Romania I love him so much... He's so cute...gorgeous...Te amo mucho Iker!

Anonymous said...

Bai Roxy,un pic de seriozitate.Cum sa fie asta dragut?:)