Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Leaving nothing but memories

I took this from this blog : Cynthia

Find it super meaningful and nice.....

Do you ever think about the friendships you've lost in your life?

Those people you've loved and lost in the past.
Ships that sailed in and out of your life, but have left their significant marks.
Everything around reminds you so fondly of them. Their names ring so bittersweet.

But while you ache to relive those moments again, you also know that they're over.
And rather than forcing it, you settle with acceptance; and watch those sailed ships quietly fade into nothing but memories left behind.



If there is one life lesson I have yet to learn, I think, it is to stop caring about people too much.
This applies to people who don't deserve it; and the ones who do, but they'll only leave in the end.
And therefore breaking my heart, whether they know it or not.


But once the dust has settled (and maybe a few tears shed), I suppose all there's left is acceptance.

I wonder though, if you think of me? As much as I think of you.
And how I've missed the good old days when we were inseparable. :)
Was it time that drew us apart. Or distance. Or simply our circumstances.
Was it my fault. Was it yours. Or do I simply blame life.

I hope you know, that just because I don't call anymore,
doesn't mean I don't miss you, and think about you all the time.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

lurve it

Amber said...

same same..since we r so free now, we should write one too...