Sunday, April 5, 2009

A girl's life

at bout 12.50 am on sat,
Ashleigh called me

here's what happen

Ash: Let's go yum cha
Me: Now? damn late di..confirm parents don't let
Ash: Come la come la
Me: But its so damn late...i don have transport
Ash: We will come and pick you
Me: My parents wont let la
Ash: Go ask them now


Me: Mum, can i go yum cha with my friends now
Mum: Now? *looks at the time*..so late.....
Me: Can la can la
Mum: They come and pick you
Me: Ya
Mum: Ask ur father

Me: *looks at my dad* can?
Dad: *looks at the time with the confirm cannot face* so late already u noe
Me: can la can la
Dad: its almost 1am..so dangerous..cannot

and u know what, bout 20 min before Ash called me, my bro wen out to yum cha with his friends
so unfair

after calling Ash to tell her....

Me: so unfair..your son can go out but i can't
Mum: *looks at my dad* u explain to her
Dad: not to say unfair...so late di..your brother just go mamak a lil while oni
Me: me also wert...
Dad: yes ar? i thot u goin to........
Me: I'm not going to club la..who the hell goes club so late..if wanna go of course go ard 11 plus right
Mum: You're a girl and it's so late di..
Me: ya ya

No comments: