Thursday, April 30, 2009

Clubbing @ Scarlet, Damansara

Ya ya..I know...Finally I have post up proper pictures..
Anyway, a few weeks back I went to Scarlet with Renelle, Kiver and his buddies
Constance came and join us later on

It was a pretty hyper night
endless flow of alcohol
tsk tsk tsk
it was fun though..

Original plan was to go to MOS
but damn a lot of dramas happened
so last min decision was Scarlet














with Renew sayang












posers..cheh











Scarlet













kinda miss this place









the place was pretty dead now












Kiv and Nelle







3ofus
















and Cons came











he was helping me with the usual pose














hhmmm....












alcoholics












ya i know me too...







this one also..















and who says nerds don't party









we do..right??





ok..ok...toilet break
which also means cam whore time...
literally....
lots of OMG and WTH pictures coming right up









acting emo

















A: will you marry me Cons
C: I cant, I'm flying off to Aussie soon



















C: Will you marry me Renelle?and come to Aust with me
R: I can't, I love Amber...














C: will you marry me, Renelle doesn't want me
A: oh no, it's a bit too late...Im in love with Iker

ya ya i know
damn lame....












C, R, A (trying to make our initials)










i don't know what to say here












and here as well















Renelle goes horny..yuck












sexy













toodles for now





-don't fall for someone unless they're willing to catch you-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

audi s4 racing videos mount smart marine buy ginger and smart auction auto open public toronto bennettsville lincoln

Anonymous said...

funny auto videos car rental tequesta jeep liberty diesal auto mall route 22 nj auto body supplys wholesale

Anonymous said...

28113.....23245