Friday, September 5, 2008

sad-ness

i was in pd on sun and mon
wen wit moi sayang and the guys
had tons of fun
sun-tannin, swimming, barbeque, gazing at stars, walking by the beach, talking, gossiping, playing kite....

but damn FUCKING SHIT when I got back
my FUCKING ASSHOLE SON OF A BITCH neighbour is having a renovation
and don't know what the fuck happen.....
my room was fucking leaking like fuck
the whole house was fucking banjir
my room was the worse

ok ok..enough of F words

anyway,
all my things are destroyed
my college notes, radio, cds cover and my IKER collection
shit babi assholes
damn bloody sad and pissed off
and to top that my electric keep putusin
coz the rain water kept coming in

these few days got so many people in my house
electric man, bumbung man, driller man
all those contractor people

sigh.............................................

"throw away all the newspaper collection la..all wet edi..keep for what?"
"have u like a person for so long and collected his stuff since 2002? of course u won't know how i feel"

damn sad lo.........................
i don't know how many times i bloody cried
now must pack my room
the whole bloody room
wipe the stuff
dry the stuff
and did i tell u that my bed is ruined too??
thanks to that SON OF A BITCH neighbor's contractor
and they say it isn't their fault

they explain some shit things
and my dad believed them
but i think i will talk to that son of a bitch when i see him
damn bloody pissed laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......
FUCK them la

i think all my things that are ruined can add up to thousands of ringgit
FUCK........!!!

history is repeating itself
it all seem so familiar
hate the feeling of it
they might think i don't know it
but truth is
i know it more than you think i do

No comments: