Thursday, September 11, 2008

Goodbye...!!!

I'm still surviving
been packing my room since last tues
bloody tired
threw so so many stuffs
gonna get a new bed and closet this weekend
hopefully will get a new radio soon
must save up to get one

I'm still sad and emo
but not as much as b4
at least this incident got me to pack my room
sigh....

i keep thinking of the stuffs i threw
damn sakit hati
i threw more than 10 plastics of stuffs
and i used those huge black rubbish bag
so u can imagine la
it seems like half the stuffs from my room is gone

I'm still not in the mood to upload PD pichas
i think this year is my saddest birthday ever
so much for turning 20
all my stuffs is ruined..how to be happy...

stupid neighbors still don't dare to show their faces yet
cowards...

looking for that magic rainbow on the horizon
but i couldn't see it
so i decided to let go
and watch all the bitterness burn

-i still haven't found what i'm looking for-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u decided to let go?