Sunday, September 14, 2008

IKER CASILLAS

I wrote this a few years back
a few weeks after I saw Iker Casillas



12th of June 2002, World Cup was on the tv,
Stood a guy looking hot,
Keeper of Spain does he post,
Making me thing that he's really cute,
Watch the match to see him more,
Found out his name, Iker Casillas is he.

16th of June 2002, Spain was on,
Ireland was tough, the game was tied,
After extra time, nothing changed,
Deciding with penalties was the only way,
It was up to Iker to save his team,
Encouragement from teammates, Iker has.

Looking ready, fit and tough,
Stood at the goalpost, ready to save,
Five penalties was taken on each side,
Saving the second and fourth when Spain missed two,
Saving Spain, quarterfinals next,
He was Spain's hero, on that day.

I had a lil help from my friend, Mandy back then.
Kinda found this in my old notebook while packing my room

Oh ya, my coward neighbors still haven't show their faces
STUPID.

-dreams are meant for sleeping-

No comments: