Thursday, July 17, 2008

ZzZzZzzzzz......

I'm sleepy................
currently 3/4 way to completing a proposal for Ho Chi Minh
but damn sleepy
so now blogging to try to stay awake...

anyway i was asked to find out how long does it take to travel from this certain place to another in Ho Chi Minh...
how the hell am i suppose to know right
I don't have a single experience in dealing with all this
I've never been to that place also.
damn bijak la

oh ya
my office is actually quite near a few 'happening' places
just now during lunch
jalan jalan quite far to makan
and i saw Ruums, Modestos and bla bla bla
i didn't know that my office was so close to all these places
but not to say i can go also rite
so no use being so hyper and shock sendiri...

I hope 7 weeks quickly past.....
cant wait for training to be over
i know la..i damn lazy..i admit k
good thing is week 2 is endin...soon
so left 6 weeks to go after this week...

and right......
when my training habis on the 29th August
the next day is the start of the Spanish League
damn good
can see my Iker Sayang
hahaha..got fate with him la
damn happy...
woo-huuuu

damn long didnt see him
my meaning by seeing him is see him on the tv LIVE
so no point if u tell me i have the internet to his pichas
youtube to see his videos...
and all the tra la las....

he wants to take extra leave from the club
he suppose to return on the.......eeemmm...oh ya 21st july
but he wants about a week more of break
coz his holidays started later coz of euros
so he will be returning to the team on either 26th or 27th
and they are meeting in......VIENNA
haha...the unforgettable place

ok ok..enough Iker talk....
hhmmmmm......

sleepy.......
zzzzzzzzzzzzz......
quickly 5.30
so i can balik......

No comments: