Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Boring...can die...!!!

Gosh-nesssssssss
Im so so so so so extremely totally bored...
im currently @ my training place now
on the edge of dying coz of boredom

im done with my assignments
i was given the thing on fri
i finished it yesterday afternoon
i edited it
repaired it
i really don't know what to do now.....

the person in charge of trainees in on leave
so im left with nothing to do
the rest of them like don't what to give or teach me
so i've been onlining since yday afternoon
online till bored edi
maybe i should just rant, rant and rant bout my life
and how much i hate LRT
actually im kinda use to the waiting
but the people are the ones i can't stand
i think they are either brainless or blind
the train bloody pack edi...
they still wana cramp in
shit them la...

dahla im so short
everyone is like towering me
i can't breathe..can die
i was actually sick for the whole 1st week of training
sick to the point where my voice was like a frog
but.......
i was being a good girl...i still go for training...
damn proud konon...

im bored...bored...bored
strare at the com the whole time
eyes also rosak
power also higher
damn good....

oh ya oh ya
Iker Casillas is one of the favo to win the Ballon d'Or this year
Ballon d'Or is the prize for footballer of the year
i hope he wins it
the whole Madrid and Mostoles is behind him
even Beckham is rooting for him
hehe....
i will be so happy if he wins it
lalalalalala.....

this is a time where im semangat to blog bout Bar Club
but...unfortunately all my pichas is in my lappie back at home
don't think i can bring a pendrive to the office
so cant do..
wonder when i will do it
since the time i balik
i will be too damn lazy to do

but no studying is kinda bored also
i've been reading back my old old story books
but not to say i will study if college was on also
you will only see me studying when assessments or exams are around the corner
but i have assignments to keep my hands off the books that time

sigh....................
boring........................
crap till don't know what to crap
what a sad life that im living...

No comments: