Friday, July 11, 2008

Still Living...!!!

Hey peeps
don't worry
i'm still ALIVE....

i know i've been M.I.A for quite sometime
and its all coz.....
i started my trainin....

im doin my training in an event mgnt company call ICEM
started on Monday
so been really lazy and tired to do my blog

i hate training.....
the work is ok
the people are nice
but...................
travelling there is like shit

coz of the dumb LRT
bloody pack every single time
once i waited bout the 6th train oni i can board onto it
the 1st 5 was freakin pack

summore all the ppl pushin
n dey smell weird
damn sad la
i take bout 1 hr to travel to my work place
n bout 1 1/2 to come bak
all my tired-ness is coz of traveling
not working

neway just wanna let u peeps noe dat im still alive
lazy wanna blog now
tata for now














see i'm still alive =p

1 comment:

jiwa fana mencari pencerahan said...

salam kenal....
I'm from indonesia..