Thursday, June 19, 2008

sad case life

Iker not playing tonight
emo like shit

Spain confirmed a top spot in the grp
so the coach will field 2nd field players
sad-ness

i told my mum dis mornin

*sighhhhhhhhhh*
"why?wat's wrong?"
"my Iker not playing tonight"
"why"
"coz the coach wans him to rest"
"let him rest lo"
"but i can't see him..i wanna see him"
"crazy.u have so many pichas of him"
"not the same"
*no comment*

den later wit the dad

"u noe wat??"
"wat"
"my Iker not playing"
"so?"
"i cant see him...i need to see him"
"gila.u have so many pichas of him"

damn sad case la my life
over obsess
ok ok
i will put myself into an Iker rehab center k

words are useless
action speaks louder
though it takes time to see it
at least now i noe it

-i miss him-

p/s: i will still watch the match 2nite coz who noes
the cam mite show him on the bench/stands

No comments: