Monday, June 16, 2008

The Official 6th Year Mark...!!!

6 years ago
at this date- 16th June 2002
I was waiting excitedly for Iker's match to start
he was playin Rep. of Ireland then
I still know nuts bout football back then

so went they game started
i keep asking my dad
"why this, why that, what happen"
even though im kinda confuse
i just watch

in the game Iker saved 3 penalties
n my dad told me that penalties are hard to save
from then on i've decided to LOVE football and Iker
i don't even know why

i started to do research bout him
found out that he plays for Real Madrid
went to Real Madrid's site
find out went they are playin

and the rest was history
it took me bout half a yr of football to finally understand the game
n i slowly watch more n more football

so it has OFFICIALLY BEEN 6 YRS OF LOVING IKER CASILLAS
i dunno y i do
i ask myself all the time
why why why do i still love him so much for so long?
why?
kenapa?
pourquoi?
porqué?
waarom?
γιατί?
perché?
なぜ?

till now i still dunno how to answer myself
i guess i loved him for so long and he's like in my heart already
like a tattoo
can't be remove

so stop asking me to stop loving him
i noe he doesn't know me
i noe i won't noe him
i know all the "i won'ts"
i just want to love him
so let me be....

-i will always always love my precious Iker Casillas-

No comments: