Monday, June 23, 2008

Battle of the Keepers...!!!

just finish watchin Spain Vs Italy
omg....
my heart was beatin like a drum
played 90 min still 0-0
den extra time still 0-0
have to go penalties

was thinkin shit man
prayed n prayed so Iker will do well
n its like the battle of the 2 best keepers in the world

so who won the battle of the keepers?

IKER CASILLAS of Spain Vs GIANLUIGI BUFFON of Italy
































and the winner is































































IKER CASILLAS FERNANDEZ
















OMG...he saved 2 penalties
my heart almost died on me
now im so so hyper
too happy to sleep
so happy can die man
lalalalalala
IKER IKER IKER IKER IKER

love him so so so so so MUCHOS
gonna go genting in 2 hrs tym
shit man
din sleep the whole nite

love my iker casillas so so so extremely much
hail the hero, my hero

No comments: