Monday, May 5, 2008

Hopelessly hook on Cook

im currently super duper addicted to David Cook
i listen to his songs everyday...
here's my daily playlist...

1-david cook-all i really need is you
2-david cook-always be my baby (studio version)
3-david cook-always be my baby (live)
4-david cook-everything i do
5-david cook-hello
6-david cook-happy together
7-david cook-always be my baby (studio version)
8-david cook-always be my baby (live)
9-david cook-all i really need is you
10-david cook-always be my baby (live)
11-david cook-all i really need is you

there will be a few other songs after that...
den the list will be replayed again and again (minus the other songs)
just David Cook David Cook David Cook
he's has officially become my drug

neway im havin lots n lots of assessments comin up
i have

purchasin
management
law
sales & marketing
economics

all in dis week
bloody lecturers
since wed is my off day so i suppose to study la
but what i did was

wed mornin (around 1 am plus)
listen to david cook
watch ps i love you
slept at 6 am
woke up at 2 pm
watch tv
slept again at 5 till 6 plus
den watch tv tv tv
din get any study done

n since thurs was public holiday so i thot i will study den
but den

thurday ( around 1 am plus also)
listen to david cook
watch liverpool vs chelsea
watch 27 dresses
slept at 6 plus am
woke up 2 pm plus
wen out for dinner wit cuzzies
came bak 10 plus
den online and listen to david cook again
slept at 4 plus am
din study again

my miserable life is so pathetic

fri
had 8 am class
had doraemon class
den tikus class
econs cancel
so pau n i stayed bak coz we hav econs revision
tutor by kc
we dunno wth our lecturer craps so we turn to mr.genius
so while waitin for kc, pau n i suppose to go through sales notes
but den......
we played chor tai ti with joe
wth
after tutor class
i wen sg.wang to pick up my mum
den wen n collect my blazer 4m seapark
den wen to giant for groceries
den wash dad's car
so tired can die
slept so late summore
so din study...again

sat (1 am)
i cant study but i can online...sigh
listen to david cook...again
den did my usual iker research
n did some david cook research also
den slept at 4 plus am
woke up 2 plus pm
tell myself must study
but i watch waterhorse
ya..i noe im hopeless
den slept again
woke up 7 plus
den makan dinner while watchin last holiday
din get anythin in my mind again

sun (1 am again)
online
listen to david cook again....
listen listen listen
till 4 plus am again
woke up at the usual time
n FINALLY i studied...lol
study purchasin
so many to member
fell asleep beside my notes
woke up 7 plus
den study again at 10 pm

mon( 1 am)
now here i am..bloggin
while listenin to
DAVID COOK...again
later got Real's game

class is at 11 am later
n im havin purchasin assessment
sigh sigh
hope i can member wat i study
im so hopeless at times

jamie, u should noe
how may times i said i will stop listenin to david cook and go to bed
sigh sigh

No comments: