Wednesday, May 7, 2008

happyness+stress+addiction

im still so so happy for REAL MADRID & IKER CASILLAS

after the game on monday..i couldn't sleep
wen to coll also not that sleepy
mayb coz too happy
but towards the end of the day i feel like dyin

purchasin assessment was so-so la
couldn't rely remember the purchasin flow tho...

had management assessment on wed
5 bloody chapters comin out
so studied till 3 plus in the mornin

wen coll n study with pau
n the paper was easy lo
wastin my time studyin like a retarded person

neway after the paper wen mini shoppin spree with pau
den had lunch in some 'looks nice but taste like shit' mamak
pau ordered ikan & kentang
n the fishy looks like shit
n it taste like shit too
that poor girl din eat it n pay 10 bucks for nothin
i ate some shitty spaghetti dat taste...well...shitty

and oh ya..im still addicted to Mr.Cook
still listenin to him now
i listen to him wen i go coll in the mornin
den at nite b4 i tido
anh oh ya...mabel is now addicted to always be my baby
haahahahahaha.....
visit my blog too many times edi
always cook cook cook
huhuuuuu

he's like my sleepin pill
don't listen to him means cant tido

-i love my I.C-

No comments: