Saturday, May 31, 2008

dramas + rumours + me

i just got back from pyramid
wen wit pauline, dinesh and jeremy
watch a horror movie
a movie call "someone's watching you"
freakin yucky gross movie

summore our seats so close to the screen
got shocked wen we sat down less den 5 minutes
(we entered the cinema a bit late so it started edi wen we masuk)
was talkin happily to pau n suddenly








*BAM*
i jump up...
squirm down my chair
cover my eyes

dats practically wat i did durin the movie
squirm down the chair
close eyes
talk to pau
cover my ears

i hate horror movies
i watched it cause of dinesh la
dat mangkuk

was suppose to go funfair wit pauline, dinesh n mr.vinesh 2day
but tak jadi
n ya..i was actually plannin to go to a funfair wit a lecturer

n oh ya
if i go out wit a guy alone
it DOES NOT mean dat he is my bf
DON'T assume he is
DON'T think he is
DON'T ask me if he is
cause its NOT ok....

omg cant stand dis ppl lo
check on me
den simply assume

i have tons of guy frens
so if i were to go out alone with each of dem
does that mean all of dem is my bf
huh?

huh?

HUH???

-i've been waiting for my dreams to turn into something i could believe in-

No comments: