Monday, April 7, 2008

A new phase is about to begin

my holidays are over
emo......
so freakin fast
i started my bachelor today
but i rather refer to as higher diploma
bachelor make me sound old

wen coll for orientation today
but was half listenin n half talkin to pauline
hehe
my timetable is like crap
early classes
habis late
babi betul

n im in grp 8 in high dip
so weird
coz im alwiz in either grp 1 or 2
but grp 1-6 is the 2 yrs higher dip ppl
7 and 8 is the 1 yr higher dip ppl
so not so bad lo

n i tink im in the same grp as my pau pau
huhuuuuuu
hyper...well i hope its true
n wan li is in the same grp too
2moro 1st class is french
sigh sigh

btw..i 4got to post the layout of the maya hotel rite
i will do it on another day la
im still emo-ing coz holidays are over
booooo.....

No comments: