Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I HEART him so so much


omg...
im so so so in LOVE with IKER CASILLAS FERNANDEZ

i love.love.love.love.love him
j'aime IKER CASILLAS beacoup

i watch Real Madrid at 3am dis mornin
dey were playin athletic bilbao in Bernabue
n Saviola scored for Real 1st

den my PreciousIker made a super flyin save
he jump to his left n save the shot on his left hand top corner post
so so so so so so CUTE....

sigh sigh
den den.....Heinze fouled a maggi hair guy n bilbao got a penalty
oh wait...b4 dat
PreciousIker made another save...
ok now bak to the penalty
dat maggi hair guy dived..mangkuk sial
but den....

IKER CASILLAS = Real Madrid's miracle man = my PreciousPrecious Iker

saved the penalty
hahahahahahaha............
wooo-huuuuuuuuuuuuu
i wanted to shout....but
sure kena screw wan coz so so early ma...huhuuuu
so i scream in my heart...lol

but his save was so cun
he dived to his right
but the ball was goin a bit in the middle
so he lift his left hand n block the ball
n the ball flew up and wen out

lalalalalalalalala.....
my PreciousIker is the best keeper in Spain, La Liga, the World....
huhuuuuuu
n he got man of the match

ok..in snappin out of IkerLand
neway Robben n Higuain came on n scored a goal each
n PreciousIker made 2 more stops
so so comel...
woots woots.....

ok...u guys must be bored with all my Iker Iker Iker blabbing
in college also u must dengar
n my blog also u must baca...













PreciousAngel penalty save...















I love him

















je t'aime

















j'aime Iker...












I heart him













J'aime Iker Casillas beacoup

the special special precious in my heart
i dunno y i love him so much
i noe i cant meet him
he doesn't noe me
i won't get to know him

but who cares
i L.O.V.E Iker Casillas
lalalalala..................

i noe im crazy
my parents thinks so too...lol
wen i saw the news bout the match today
i keep laughin to myself
n my mum ask me

"are u crazy?"
"hahahahhahaha"
"omg...u r"
"but it's my precious"
*shakes head* "but u saw the match edi"
"but it's my precious"

ok im off to IkerLand
nitey nite peeps....

J'AIME IKER CASILLAS BEACOUP

No comments: