Sunday, January 20, 2008

yesterday i wen to midvalley wit my parents
wanted to buy purse+jeans+sweater
but i cant anythin..emo
wen thr around 10+
den walk n walk n walk
but cant find nethin
so we wen to gardens
n i bought a dress 4m promod
wanted to get dis rely cute handbag
but the bloody thing was 500 bucks

den wen bak midvalley to find the things i wan
den bought a reebok top
den i saw a soft toy shop
so i wen in to look for a cow for pauline
but cant find
den wen another shop also cant find
n wen i was comin out the store
suddenly a lady muncul in front of me
scared me like shit
den she gave me dis gold buddha "pai"
n she say sumthin in mandarin
"cing jang cing jang"
duno wth she crappin about
i tink sumthin like "may buddha bless u this cny"
den i say "no thx"
den she push it to my hand
i keep sayin "no thx"
n she keep pushin it to me
wth..den i say "im christian"
den she say "ok bye"
wth man

den left midvalley around 3 plus
wen to giant to get groceries
came home around 5 plus
these days been coughin like shit
tink coz i laugh too much in the past few days
lol..lol..damn lame n stupid reason

neway today i wen to ipoh road to meet up wit my cousin 4m australia
n also my little nephew
he is so so CUTE
dats about wat i did today
n oh ya..i wen n c the doc
n he gave me one whole list of wat i cant eat+drink
spicy stuffs+fizzy drinks+chocolate+tomato+ajinomoto n the list goes on
n after the seein the doc....
i ate some spicy stuff for dinner
ya i noe im damn stubborn
dats y i alwiz get sick
lol....

-moi <3 iker-

No comments: