Thursday, January 3, 2008

Goodbye 2007...!!!

i've been MIA for quite some time
that is because i was in ipoh for the past 1 week
but now im back

2007....it's gone and im happy it is
so many things happen in 2007
i member how i started the yr wit my industrial trainin in penang
so many things happened
i made new frens, got close to some, argued wit some
livin away from home is like hell
i cant even see my precious angel
learned a lot durin my trainin
i guess i matured a bit

had my 2nd trainin in KL
live away from home also
the plc i trained in was ok
trainin had change me somehow
despite bein depress, cryin, workin my ass off..it an experience i will never forget

wat else happened in 2007.....
i made lots of new frens and got close to some
some just lost touch
some showed their true colors
some did some confessions
fought wit some
some are just bein jerks
some are just bein liars
some are just bein asses
eventho most of the frens part are negative
i still have a few great frens and u noe who u r

i found out bout lots of stuff in 2007
let it out or keepin it inside still doesnt change anythin
i find dat im more depress n emo in 2007 den any other yr
but there are some ppl who brightens me up

i noe i changed a lot throughout the yr
in a good or bad way..its for u to judge
i don care anyway...

besides gettin close wit some frens
the other highlight of 2007 for me was
real madrid winnin their 30th la liga title
i adore football and i love real madrid
so it means a lot to me mainly because of iker casillas
i love him for almost 6 yrs now
don even noe y i do..i just do
i don care wat ppl tink
its my choice to love who i wan
u cant chose who i should or should not love
hate me for lovin him or hate him coz i love him is up to u
i don care...

cant believe im goin to be 20 dis yr
but still im so childish but not as much as before
hope 2008 will b a nice yr for me
hope its fill wit happiness, love, success
i wont expect my dream to come true
dreams are meant sleepin after all
but i just hope 2008 will b way better den 2007

No comments: