Thursday, December 4, 2008

the unreachable end

I'm alive....
almost died but haven't...
college is still as busy and as stress as ever...
im so so so exhausted
went through my planner yesterday
noticed that we've been having at least 1 assessments every single week since Nov
i have damn sad lecturers....

anyway....
Iker Casillas didn't win the Ballon d'Or
I was damn heartbroken k
Iker came in 4th
1st was C.Ronaldo
den Lionel Messi
and Fernando Torres

I wanted Iker to win it so so badly
it was a once in a lifetime chance for him...
sigh
damn sad like shit

and now Man City wants to buy Iker Casillas
they offered Real Madrid 120 million (i tink in pounds) for him
and offered him 12 million a yr contract
Iker and Real rejected it
and now they are offering Real 150 million
and Iker 13 million
and it's almost double of what he earns in Real
and they even say that Iker can chose the length of contract that he wishes to sign
but I'm very sure Iker will reject it
he's always a MADRIDISTA

he super damn loyal k
his contract with Real expires in 2016/17

talking bout him makes me miss him more...
i damn lazy wanna think of what happen during the week
and cerita over here
damn tired now....











my <3







proof that i'm still alive and still can cam-whore

No comments: