Thursday, March 13, 2008

STRESS...STRESS...STRESS.....!!!

been super duper busy with trials for the past week
my trials just finish today
but....my finals starts next wed
C.R.A.P
je deteste...

anywayz
here's the scoop on wat happened for the week

friday, 7 march- studied resto tech while watchin REAL MADRID till 5 plus am

sat, 8 march- resto tech again..studied from 3pm-6pm den cont at 10pm-5am...but in between those time i fell asleep, onlined, eat. walk here n thr..besides resto tech got freakin a lot to study..term 1-6

sun, 9 march- studied sales & marketing, human resources, statictics, accounts..studied the whole day...slept at 5am den woke up at 7am to study again

mon, 10 march- wen coll..hotel management starts at 9-12..da paper has finance, accounts, cost accounting, statistics, sales and hr ques..the paper i hate the most...i could do some but some couldnt esp finance and cost accountin...shit
den had resto tech at 1-3..paper was ok..couldnt do 2 ques tho

den at nite studied for hospitality..research for all kinds of tourism...slept at 4 plus am

tues, 11 march-had hospitality paper at 9-12...i did ok..wrote so so much...hand so painful..and i made some stupid mistake...i wrote quarter of my essay on the wrong paper so had to re-write again..its a long story

den i did my malaysian studies online assessment
but the new shity mouse in the coll is so cacat
dey hav button at the left hand side
n wen u press it ur pg will go either bak or forward
so i ter press it coz it was so sensitive and it was placed at the wrong place
so the thing hanged
n i keep shittin
so i email mr.adrian
and he reactivated my assessment account
den had prof conduct briefing at 3-5

den at nite studied french till 3 plus am

wed, 12 march- my french oral was at 9.15 am..hav to report at 9 am..dat tym my heart was poundin like crap...den it was my turn...wen in to cr 16
my jury was mr.yeoh and ms.avina was thr too

*knocks door*
*yeoh gesture me to come in*

yeoh and avina : bonjour

me: bonjour mademoiselle, bonjour monsieur
je m'apelle tan li meng
je suis en brevet de technicien hotellerie dh24 option restaurant
mon numero d'index huit, quatre, trois, zero, trois
voila ma carte
je pe m'asseoir s'il vous plait?

avina: oui

me: merci

ok..now the convo will b mix eng n french...lol

yeoh : quelle passage?

me: passage un

* passed me my passage un *

yeoh and avina :commencez

* so i read dis article bout celine dion*
*avina asked ques*

and i keep askin " vous-pouvez repetez, s'il vous plait?"
and she's so so so nice...she keep smillin and hintin to me whether im answerin correctly or not

den its readin my essay time
so i pick one paper in front of me
and it was ' presentez-vous en details' (present urself in details)
i was thankin GOD for it coz i wanted that ques n i din wan directions or conversations
so i knew i wanted that n i din pick a second paper

so i started

me: je m'apelle.....
mon anniversaire....
j'ai
je suis....j'habite...
je suis etudiante....
je parle......
j'aime le tennis et le football
mon equippe preferee est REAL MADRID et CHELSEA (yeoh and avina was smilling)
j'adore IKER CASILLAS et RAFAEL NADAL (yeoh laughin)
je n'aime pas......
j'ai une famille.....

* while i was into talkin bout ma famille, yeoh stopped me*

he ask in french....

yeoh: who is ur french prof?

me: madame phyllis

yeoh: describe her....

me: errr...elle a le cheveux nua et mid-longs
elle est grande...eerrmm...petite

avina and yeoh: *laughs*

yeoh: *in english* for me she's grande

avina: naa...petite

yeoh: ok thank you

me: merci

avina and yeoh: merci

i came out of class and breathe properly
luckily i did ok but kinda screw the numbers
had 1985 at the article
and i said mille neuf cent soixante vingt cinq
but it was actually mille neuf cent quatre-vingt-cinq
crap man

neway i wen home at 12 n slept like a baby from 2-7 plus

thurs, 13 march- had bm oral at 1.20 pm
read an article bout the angkasawan crap
cant believe my malay so bad edi...shit man
den had a pic bout pencemaran den i suppose to talk bout it
n i wanted to say it will menjejaskan habitat haiwan
it took me few seconds to tink how to say animal in malay...lol
kinda screwed up la

sigh sigh....
next wed will b finals
so i'll b studyin, studyin and studyin
so sien edi
so stress
so many things to study
so exhausted


so on sun nite/mon mornin i was studyin for hotel management paper....
















( sales and marketing notes)




and den i was so so sien and stress......i cam-whored

THE MANY FACES OF ME

SO...HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY??


















feelin stupid??


















feelin dreamy??


















feelin innocent??


















feelin....i duno wat emotion is dis

















feelin sad??




















feelin....i dunno how to describe dis also


















feelin cute??


















feelin emo??

















feelin sad + scared??



















now im thinkin of more emotions













how bout angry??

















feelin shock??



















feelin lala??


















and more lala??

















or super lala??





ok so im out of emotion faces.....





















den some duno wat bite me so i scratch till like dat

and i saw dis on my notes.....
terence did dis for me...lol

















ok...den i stopped cam whorin and is bak to studies....
















but was freakin tired so fell asleep halfway
















so wat's to make up for the lack of sleeps?













essence of chicken dat is




dis whole week gonna be super stressful
sigh sigh
je deteste...je deteste

can't wait for all dis to be OVER
den can hit the clubs wit sayangs

-j'aime iker casillas-

No comments: