Thursday, November 29, 2007

sick & tired of college...!!!












(mr.b with the girls in my grp and eileen @ mr.b admirer)













( my group and mr.b durin our last service class in term 5)


finals is comin soon and im so not ready for it
shit man
but still can party..gonna go maison dis fri wit sayangs
da dress code is black n bling
but i got no bling...sigh sigh
jamie ask me to stick glow in dark stickers on myself to shine..haha

had my last service on monday
i burned my hand wen doin the banana flambe
shit man
but still had to hold on to the pan coz if i lepaskan den i pity my guest la
i spilled the caramel on the pan
n mr.b just have to b thr to see it
crap man
n i ter spilled some wine on the floor n he saw it also

did law assessment edi
it was ok i guess
tomoro havin eng assessment
damn lazy wanna study summore
summore must finish up my stupid and lame french essay
the title is-my two best frens
wth man...
so kanak kanak essay
but im still at basic french stage so i guess its ok la

No comments: