Friday, October 19, 2007

food promotion + tons of cam whorin...!!!

wen to college today to pass out flyers 4 my group + group 1 food promotion
suppose to go main campus wit fifi
but chin ling ask me to stay bak in the court yard wit her

so damn hard to get respons 4m ppl
dey complainin 2 expensive
i don tink rm 55 per pax is 2 expensive
we r havin 6 course meal
we have door gifts
we have entertainment
we have photo sessions
we have an amazin atmosphere
got graveyard n all
i mean we seldom c malaysian ppl celebrate halloween
rite? rite?
so mite as well go to 1 n experience

since the courtyard's feedback not so good
dinesh n i wen to the car park to put it on the cars
so freakin hot summore

any1 interested in goin 4 dis dinner??
i have the details here












( this is our poster)










( the location, date, time and price)

















( the address)













( the ppl to contact)



neway after every1 is back
a few of us started cam whorin esp fifi n myself

















( jojo and me)














( fifi and me)











( me and wai yee)















(kc eatin and pei ling posin)













(bday girl may lee and shen ni)


















( cheek pincher chin and me)














( fifi and me again)












( eileen and chin)


















(fifi and me..again)














( and again)













(candid shot of kc)

















(fifi and me again)



i just hope dis dinner will work out

we have so limited tym to get ready

*fingers crossed*

No comments: